Computer Science: Information Systems, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Cybersecurity and Privacy Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, San Jose, CA. Carry out and implement security measures to protect client's computer networks and systems. Evaluate clients' current security strategies and provide recommendations to align strategies with their business goals and current threat profile. Assess clients' security capabilities against industry standards and established frameworks, and provide short-term and long-term roadmaps to remediate the identified gaps. Select, design, implement, test and operationalize security tools for clients to enhance their security posture.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience in each of the following:
- Designing and maintaining security architecture both at the enterprise and solution levels;
- Working in one or more of the following information security domains: Security Architecture and Strategy (Integrated Risk Management); Identity and Access Management; Data Leakage Prevention, Focus on Data Flow, Encryption; Large Complex Program Execution/Implementation; Security Function Design and Governance; Incident Management; and/or Security Infrastructure;
- Interpreting security industry standards (ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800 series, COBIT);
- Building an InfoSec Management System and/or program; and
- Managing internal controls, risk assessments, business process, internal IT control testing or operational auditing.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1313, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
The IEEE Computer Society is a partner in the AIP Career Network, a collection of online job sites for scientists, engineers, and computing professionals. Other partners include Physics Today, the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT), American Physical Society (APS Physics), AVS Science and Technology, and the Society of Physics Students (SPS) and Sigma Pi Sigma.
Need assistance? The IEEE Computer Society customer service hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm ET:
(301) 209-3185 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to tell employers you saw their ad on the IEEE Computer Society Jobs board!