SAP TPM Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Chicago, IL. Provide strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help clients anticipate and address business challenges. Help clients make technology a strategic enabler of business success through interrelated service areas such as digital and IT strategy, process transformation, and structural change including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs and technology innovation.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner. Define resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s progressive, related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have experience with all of the following:
- Applying Trade Promotion processes, SAP CRM and ECC solutions to implement Trade Promotion Management solutions;
- Delivering SAP CRM/TPM solutions, with at least two full lifecycle implementations;
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing/prototyping, and testing and SAP and TPM solutions;
- Configuring data mapping between CRM and ECC for condition types, and CRM and BI for promotional data; and
- Utilizing SAP Hana Technology.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code IL1150, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.