Our emphasis on innovation and its source - dedicated employees - keeps us looking for talented individuals who are ready to meet aggressive goals in a high-technology company constantly developing new marketing-leading products. Good people are critical to our success and, in return, we offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits for our diverse, global workforce.
Looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with hands on circuit design experience. Will be designing analog circuits and supporting legacy analog designs.
- Low frequency RF analog circuit design up to 1 GHz
- Analog circuit design using op amps, buffers, voltage regulators, and comparators
- Simple lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and notch filter design
- Digital conversion using ADCs and DACs
- High voltage circuit isolation techniques
- Switching power supply design of boost, buck, and flyback converters
- Proper grounding and EMI/EMC/RFI design techniques
- Circuit layout techniques used in designing circuits with the above components
- Use of PSPICE OrCAD and other modeling software
- BS in Electrical Engineering and 5 to 7 years of hands on experience analog design or an MS in Electrical Engineering and 3 to 5 years of hands on design experience.
- MATLAB experience a plus
- Experience with Quadrapole Mass Spectrometry/instrumentation design is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% domestically and internationally
- Must have implicit knowledge of standard laboratory test equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, impedance analyzers, digital multi-meters, power supplies, and waveform generators.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION