Manager, Advisory (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Milwaukee, WI. Provide strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services within the Financial Services Industry (Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets, and Insurance) to help clients respond to their most complex technical business challenges used across finance, operations, human capital and customer and provide advice on industry-specific business applications. Manage large scale, complex, multi-year programs from strategy through execution to drive value for client. Lead large Application Technology teams through the design and implementation of end-to-end solutions including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, and Business Process Management. Assist clients in the implementation and support of technical solutions and improving business processes.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise staff and manage engagements. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Technology, Finance or Mathematics, or a related discipline, plus (5) five years of post-bachelor’s progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Technology, Finance or Mathematics or a related discipline, plus (3) three years of related work experience.
Must have experience in all of the following:
- Designing, building, testing and deploying technical solutions across various applications, including assisting with technical efforts that involve the development, design, implementation and support of business processes;
- Participating in various phases of business development opportunities and/or engagements, from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff;
- Preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including whitepapers, studies and client briefings;
- Developing strategy; and
- Consulting and leading teams and managing the execution of multiple client engagements, identifying and addressing client needs, generating vision, establishing direction and motivating team members.
Travel up to 80% of the time is required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code WI1099, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.