• Create efficient and maintainable computer programs to accomplish computerized tasks. Maintain computer programs by fixing errors and making changes and enhancements.
o Create computer code using some or all of the shop standard development environments and programming languages (Oracle PL/SQL, PeopleToolsSDE, and PeopleCode).
o Develop and include exhaustive error checking and handling logic.
o Debug programs to remove coding errors.
o Design and execute test plans to prove that program logic is correct.
o Tune the program to run efficiently.
o Create and maintain system documentation.
o Integrate systems with PeopleSoft ERP System using some or all of industry standard methods (XML, PeopleTools, Integration Broker, etc.).
o Develop, integrate and deploy applications within the PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal environment.
o Design and implement reports using Crystal, SQR, XML Publisher, and shop standard reporting tools.
• Apply ERP systems analysis techniques and methods to design and specify computer processes.
o Interview end-users to identify and understand business processes.
o Work with users to get feedback on programs and enhancements.
o Produce design documents per the shop standard including narratives and data flow diagrams.
• Provide customer service, training, and support for computer application end-users so that they effectively and accurately operate the system and derive its full benefits.
o Provide primary or secondary support for an application, department, or business unit.
o Explain to end-users how their system works and how to accomplish various tasks within the system. Help end-users with anomalies and special cases. Assist end-users with Requests For Action (RFA) for system changes.
o Troubleshoot all aspects of the system.
o Provide training and individual coaching to end-users on the proper operation and administration of their business computer systems.
o Fulfill IT obligations per Service Level Agreements. Ensure adherence to internal control policy.
• Define, create, modify, and maintain logical databases and associated processes that the business computer systems depend upon.
o Provide for the data integrity, security, reliability, and performance of production databases.
o Create the physical data structures and test and tune for performance.
o Design and apply changes to the database using developer tools.
o Identify map and model data for conversion.
o Engage in data conversions between legacy systems and PeopleSoft ERP.
o Apply PeopleSoft Suite upgrades as needed.
• Work 40+ hours per week on a salaried basis.