Salesforce Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Atlanta, GA. Assist clients in solving business and technology challenges related to improving customer and employee experience, by leveraging the Salesforce technology and platform to transform sales, service, and marketing capabilities. Provide clients with a combination of the following services: sales transformation; service transformation; marketing transformation; analytics; force platform based innovation and development; and change management and training. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships. Identify new service opportunities and take the opportunities through the sales cycle, including defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner. Develop a market presence.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline, plus five years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline, plus three years of related work experience.
Must have at least one of the following certifications: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, Salesforce.com Certified Developer, or Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant.
Must have experience with the following:
- Developing and implementing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that address the business needs of large organizations and meet legal and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations;
- Assisting organizations with improving the performance of their Sales, Services, Marketing, Research & Development, Information Technology or Operations business units, by solving business technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs;
- Performing software configuration, mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding in Salesforce.com and/or Veeva;
- Performing systems application implementations, software configurations, or other related coding in at least one or more of the following technical product suits: Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, and/or Marketo; and
- Performing third party integrations and functionality.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code GA1093, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.