SDE3 Engineering is a consulting engineering firm located in Seattle, Washington. We provide chemical, process and design engineering services to advanced renewable fuel and chemical projects worldwide. In January of 2016, E3 Energy Partners undertook a partnership with Sacré-Davey Engineering in North Vancouver, BC, and became SDE3 Engineering. Sacré-Davey provides full discipline engineering and project management services to the oil and gas, infrastructure, mining and mineral-processing, and clean technology sectors. Together, Sacré-Davey and SDE3 offer a full range of technical services to clients in a diverse range of industries.
SDE3 currently has an opportunity for an Instrumentation & Controls Designer. This position will be focused on design within the biofuel and renewable energy sector, but will be expected to support Sacré-Davey’s industrial, oil & gas, and clean technology groups as required. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual with excellent attention to detail, strong technical knowledge, and a passion for accuracy and efficiency in their work. An ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as part of the team, and will possess strong problem-solving abilities. This is a permanent, full-time position, based in Seattle, Washington.
- Produce instrumentation and control system design for industrial, manufacturing, and utilities projects.
- Develop controls/instrumentation documentation including instrument specifications, logic diagrams, loop sheets, instrument lists, I/O lists, and instrumentation plan drawings.
- Produce electrical designs for industrial, manufacturing, and utilities projects.
- Develop electrical engineering documents working with engineers and other designers including single line diagrams, electrical interconnections, panel drawings, elementaries, specifications, I/O diagrams, motor lists, and power plans.
- Provide training and mentoring of junior level instrumentation/electrical engineers and designers.
- Field work including control system as-builts, rebuilds, retrofits, and construction technical support.
SDE3 offers a competitive compensation package, as well as a creative, cohesive work environment and continuous opportunity for development. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.